Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things I Want: Peacoat from Dries van Noten F/W 2010

I know I've been posting more about things I 'want' recently than things I 'have'. Well I'm on a bit of a spending freeze from the holidays... so right now it's more about lusting after items than actually acquiring them.

But don't worry, I'm heading to Asia in two weeks and will surely be doing some browsing.

As I've been running through the coverage from the recent men's shows in Milan + Paris there are some definite favorites. I already wrote about Balmain (want those pants!)... another designer I am all about for Fall is Dries van Noten.

I've long been a fan of Dries... and was excited to see that one of my favorite blogs (What I Saw Today) is too! Here is one of the sketches, which just happens to show the toggle coat my good friend John has already requested as an early birthday present.

Now for me, I'm all about this wool peacoat. The length is great, the color is perfect for Fall, and it looks like the usual meticulous Dries tailoring.

GQ is offering many more shots from the show, check them out here: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/brief/F2010MEN-DVNMEN

No comments: