Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I Want: Converse x Barney's

Funny, I was just looking in my closet the other day and thinking about how I need to filter out some of my sneakers. I have a pair of Converse by John Varvatos that are so old even my college aged brother turns up his nose when I wear them.

And for this Spring what would be more fun than a new pair of Converse, done in collaboration with Barney's (best store ever)! And the nylon upper sounds so cool. Looking at the colorways below I'm thinking either yellow (which was my color for S/S '09) or green (which I have chosen to replace yellow for S/S '10).

You can read more about this fun upcoming release at Hypebeast: http://hypebeast.com/2010/01/converse-barneys-nyc-chuck-taylor-ox-collection/

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

No orange big brother, come on....it's the color of the Dutch!