Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I Love: J. Crew

Let me tell you, J. Crew is doing everything right. And their sales numbers prove it! With Mickey Drexler at the helm (and the amaaaaazing Jenna Lyons overseeing Women's) they are rockin' + rollin'.

I love the infusion of collaborated items (Field Notes notebooks, Timex vintage watches). I love the "Jenna's Picks" or "Jack Knows Best" to give some editing and context to a seasonal collection.

This holiday I bought my boyfriend a cashmere sweater from J. Crew... I had done some research and looked around, and I felt that for the price, quality, and cut it was the best deal out there. It looks (and feels) great!

But don't just take my word for it... go check out one of their stores for yourself. Or until you can get there, look at their website: www.jcrew.com

Enjoy!

No comments: