Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things I Want: More Specs!

I know I posted earlier this week about my new (and amazing) white specs that I picked up in Shanghai... but I think I had alluded to there being other styles of glasses I saw at the market which I didn't buy (and am kicking myself now).

Well this morning I was reading one of my favorite blogs (Fashionisto) and saw this photo from a recent photo shoot in Peng magazine... these are the EXACT frames I was looking at in Shanghai, but didn't buy because I was running out of time.

Darn, I am so bummed I didn't get them! I loved the dark blue at the top and the fade to clear going towards the bottom. And the large squarish shape. Fun fun fun.

You can check out the rest of the shoot, featuring some other fun specs, here: http://thefashionisto.com/blog/2010/01/peng-magazine-dominik-schatz-louis-martin-meister-matteo-by-joachim-haslinger/#more-48632

No comments: