Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I Love and Want: Close Up and Private Editorial

So this post falls into two categories that I blog about... things I love and things I want! Through Selectism (which I adore) I came across Close Up and Private, an edtorial done by Sergei Sviatchenko.

Here are a few selects that I particularly liked:

1. In general I've been rockin' the tucked in shirt with no belt look. I sometimes get comments, or strange looks, but there it is. And if it works for you, then go for it!

2. Love the beret with the pink background.

3. These paint splattered paints are awesome! I want a pair! Or I could just get some old buckets of paint and make some myself.

Please go check out the full spread here: http://closeupandprivate.com/site/index.php?/-spring-summer-2010/

No comments: