Friday, January 6, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Summer Campaign: Things I Love

I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge fan of Dolce & Gabbana and have never really found myself drawn to their collections. But the thing I will say is that their ad campaigns always rock. Great models, great stories, always really well done.

For Summer 2012 they not only used one of my favorite models (yes, yes... Arthur Kulkov) but they had some really well styled suits, fantastic specs, and some color (see jacket below) and whimsy.

The whole set was good, but my selected favorites are below... starting with Mr. Kulkov.






You can see the rest of the campaign from that menswear dynamo The Fashionisto.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

レイバンが日本に登場したのは20世紀80年代の頃だ。もちろん日本での実販売の始まりだった。なかのレイバン wayfarerは世界中に多くの人々に知られています。そして、ひとつの生活の不可欠品とも見られているらしいです。日本人が一番好きなモデルはレイバン RB2140らしい。