Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I Want: Yellow Coat from Duckie Brown

Fashion Week is starting in NY (yeah!), so hopefully there will be a lot of great stuff to write about. Although first I'll take a pause * * to remember Alexander McQueen, who passed today.

Today Duckie Brown showed their F/W 2010 collection and there are some great pieces. I know I said that I was moving on from yellow being a key color for me, but I just can't let go. So here we are... a hot yellow coat, with a nice short length.

There was also a lot of tartan on the runway today, and I was digging that too (but of course just can't get away from yellow!)... so go to Racked National (their brand new site) and check out more photos: http://ny.racked.com/archives/2010/02/11/liveblogging_the_shows_duckie_brown_2.php

No comments: