Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I Want: Alife Slip-ons

I recently bought my first pair of Alife sneakers -- gray high tops with an aqua sole (see post). I've received a lot of compliments on them... and while I have a slight obsession with high tops at the moment, these news slip-ons from Alife's Spring 2010 range look very cool.

Love that there are no shoelaces and they've only outlined the lace holes. Love the simple black upper with the very Common Projects-esque writing on the back right of the shoe. And I think the hint or red on the heel is a really nice touch.

In general, a very simply but well designed shoe that I could wear all over the place!

Check out this and more Spring styles from Alife at: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2010/02/23/alife-spring-2010-footwear-public-naval-leather-and-everybody-high-lux-suede/#more-97018

No comments: