Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things I Have: Uniqlo T-Shirt

In my recent excursion to Uniqlo (see my previous post about my new gray jeans) I also picked up this really cute striped t-shirt.

Uniqlo is known for their awesome t-shirt range -- crazy Manga shirts, Polaroids of Terry Richardson, funny phrases. They have it all. I liked the various colors on this one, and it was on sale for 99 RMB. Can't go wrong!

But this weekend I am venturing to Shanghai's Super Brands mall, where they have a Uniqlo flagship, and hopefully I can find a few more goodies.


If you want this shirt, here's the link from Uniqlo's Japanese site. You can also use it to see all of their current t-shirt designs: http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/293421-00

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

I like it, can you grab me one in Shangers?