Sunday, February 3, 2013

West Coast Inspired: Trip to San Diego

I am headed back to NYC after a quick West Coast trip to San Diego. While there I had the chance to stop by a very cool event called Common Goods, that included the Warby Parker bus, the folks from Aloha Sunday, and a number of local artisans.

Saw some great stuff + decided to put together a little San Diego inspired list of items... starting off with the Aloha Sunday Manitou swim trunks. Blue and white striped seersucker, these shorts are embroidered with anchors, and knit in California.


Another find at the market was the Apolis market bag -- done in collaboration with Aloha Sunday to represent San Diego. I love these bags, and always enjoy coming across new cities.


Like I mentioned, I swung by the Warby Parker Class Trip bus, and picked up a new pair of sunnies. The Winston fit my face perfectly and I liked the tortoise color blend. Can't wait to get these in the mail!


Finally, I was inspired by the Aloha Sunday signature tee. As Jeff Kieslich put it, it's the West Coast version of Saturdays Surf. Okay, I'll take it!

I had a great time in San Diego and these summer-like finds are getting me excited for warmer weather!

No comments: