Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pants from Ts(s): Things I Want

Pants are a constant source of problem for me. I struggle to find the right fit, the right fabrics, and often end up dissatisfied. Thus far Uniqlo and Bonobos have been the two exceptions to that rule, but I am always on the look out for something new.

From the good people at Selectism I came across these pants from the Spring collection of Ts(s). I'm not too familiar with the label... but since Selectism found it via a Japanese website, chances are it's not available Stateside. Again, another great find we can't get! Trip to Tokyo anyone?

I really liked the gray heathered look of these pants, guessing they're a light cotton or linen blend. And probably something I could wear to work, out to dinner, or for a weekend of errands.


Ts(s)'s collection also included a fantastic tartan jacket, so be sure to see more images here!


No comments: