Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dior Couture: Things I Love

So this is a little diversion from my usual menswear posts... but every so often I have to highlight things that I love. And I am (again) loving what Galliano has done with Dior Couture. Just amazing.

There continues to be such a disciplined aesthetic, where you would know any of these fantastic creations were Dior, should you see them walking down the street. Okay, so it's couture and you won't see it on the next Tommy Ton post... but still, you get the point.

I had to share my two favorites, both very different, but both involving a lot of feathers.





I strongly suggest you check out the rest of the show at Style.com... you will not regret it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you share my obsession with Dior couture--well, couture in general.