Friday, January 7, 2011

JustJr Collages: Things I Love

I've been following JustJr through multiple site + format iterations and have loved it from the beginning. I have printed some of their collages (of course the ones about Thom Browne) and hung them at my desk, for constant inspiration. I've also gotten our designers at work to follow the site.

The way the images are compiled, the great colors, and the obvious homage to its subjects makes each collage fascinating to just stare at for a while.

Below is one of the site's more recent works, titled Ivy League... I'm a big fan of Diptyque, I am in the market for a leather weekend duffel, and have bow ties coming out of my ears. So there was definitely a resonance here!


Make sure you check out the full site to see the rest of these fantastic fashion collages!



No comments: