Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wearing Thom Browne: Day 2

For Day 2 of a week of wearing Thom Browne I went to a "vintage" piece... this beautiful jacket gifted to me by a friend. With blues, blacks, and grays it creates a striking yet subtle pattern. As an expected TB touch, I love the grosgrain tipped collar, sleeves, and pocket.

By far one of the warmest pieces I own (thanks to an infusion of cashmere), I figured it'd be perfect for today's mixed temps.

Paired it with Docker's Alpha Khakis and a navy knit tie from The Knottery



Tomorrow's going in a little different direction, excited to show you what Browne creation I'll be sportin' then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a great jacket! http://averagemanfitnessandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Kevin said...

I wear a combination of Thom Browne & Black Fleece all the time. I like this jacket you are wearing and wish I had it! Looks great on you.