Monday, January 7, 2013

Topman Design Fall 2013: Things I Love

The London Men's Collections have kicked off, showing Fall 2013 today from a variety of designers. While I'm unfortunately not in London, I did stay tuned throughout the day from various press sources. 

One of shows with some standout looks came from Topman Design. Not a brand I've shopped too much in the past, but have definitely had my eye on -- and this monochromatic styling could be fun for next Fall. Some of my favorites below...

First, I'm all about winter whites. So bring on this cream jacket and turtleneck, paired with stark white pants. While I'm not sure I could pull off the drop crotch/tucked into boots look, I'll definitely do the top half.


Also really enjoyed this shock of orange! It was a color seen a few places in today's London shows and I like pulling it all together like this.


The big collar of this coat is speaking to me -- I'm on the hunt right now for a winter coat with a huge enveloping collar (realize I'm late to just now be shopping for cold weather gear), so this one might be a good get for next Fall.


One of my resolutions for 2013 was to wear more suits, and another was to buy more double-breasted jackets. With that in mind, this look stood out -- knowing it'll be price-conscious but with European tailoring that will help when you're looking for a slim fit.


The kind folks at Topman sent over all of the looks from the show, but you can also find them at Fucking Young.

No comments: