Monday, December 19, 2011

Zachary Boot from Walk-Over: Things I Have

I may be coming a little late to the boot game, but I've been looking around for a good pair and definitely had some viable candidates (like these!)...

When the folks at Walk-Over shoes (remember these beauties) offered to send me a pair of their Zachary boot, I jumped at the chance.

Just from the photos online I liked the look -- it has wingtip design elements that to me adds sophistication but doesn't detract from the overall intention of the boot, and makes it a great city shoe.



I gave them a try at home and not only were they super comfortable, they started to work in nicely on the first go... given how much I romp around the city, day-long wearability is important!


Here I put them with some Thom Browne moleskine pants (and pink argyle socks) but last night I wore them with jeans, for an equally great effect. An easy entry into my wardrobe rotation!


Have already been receiving looks and compliments and can't wait to keep wearin' the Zachary boot throughout winter. Check them out on the Walk-Over site...

No comments: