Monday, December 5, 2011

Green Corduroy Tie from Unis: Things I Have

I landed in L.A. this afternoon and made a beeline to the new UNIS store on La Brea. Sure, I'm very familiar with their store in NYC but being both a retail and menswear junkie, I wanted to see what they'd crafted on the West Coast.

Maybe it was the Southern California sun streaming in the front window, or the exposed beams and sparse furnishings... but something about the space just clicked and I found it incredibly well done.

While there I picked up the latest Inventory, a Le Labo candle, and this really great green corduroy tie.



Their selection of ties came in a variety of colors, and I've been on the hunt for a solid tie to replace the Tom Ford one I left on the 1 train (a very long story)...

Check out GQ's coverage of the store opening, with some great pics!

No comments: