Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kitsune x James Heeley Candle: Things I Have

I'm committed to leaving Paris the way I came -- with carry-on baggage. So my purchases must be small + selective. Last night I popped into colette, the ever cool concept store that was packed with people clamoring for last minute gifts.

I saw some amazing things (loved a short sweater vest by Henry Holland), and they had a fantastic display upstairs for Christopher Kane.

But I decided on walking away with just a couple of small items, one of which was this candle done by Kitsune in collaboration with perfumer James Heeley. It's mint scented, which I found to be really refreshing, and I loved the sophisticated subtlety of the black glass.

Kitsune is all over the place these days with fantastic collaborations, so it was great to see one more. And great to see colette supporting fellow French labels.


The colette website is where you can find out more info on the candle collab, but be warned, you will start drooling at all of the other items they have on offer.


No comments: