Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I Want: Michael Bastian S/S 2010

As Fashion Week wraps up, I have been looking at photos over the past week of both the men's + women's shows. There have been some great pieces and I will be writing about more them in the next few days... but first I had to, had to post about Michael Bastian's show for S/S 2010.

Can I just say that I think it is AMAZING! Michael really pulled it out with such a fantastic mix of casual shirts, shorts and hoodies (his staples) with some great suiting, and a few really nice coats. I am loving the whole collection (well maybe except for the camo shorts... that's just something I can't get behind).

Here is a photo of my very favorite shirt from the collection. It's funny because knowing that Michael will be desiging for Gant, I can see where this shirt could be a great bridge from his own line to Gant's.

Anyway, enough ranting from me. Just go to We Are the Market and check out the rest of their photos.... and then come back here and see what else I loved from the recent shows.

http://www.wearethemarket.com/2009/09/ny-fashion-week-michael-bastian-ss2010.php

No comments: