Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I Love: Richard Burbridge Photoshoot for Dazed and Confused

One of my favorite men's fashion blogs is The Fashionisto. Great coverage of men's lines with a ton of wonderful photos.

From them today is a really amazing post with a photo shoot done for Dazed & Confused magazine. I deliberated on which photo was my favorite and settled o nthis one. Great face makeup, love the ribbons wrapped around Lyle's body. So cool! And while I'm not a huge fan of the bowler in general, it works here with the black by offsetting all of the wild colors (and the bruising facial paint job).




You can check out more photos (and great posts from The Fashionisto) here: http://thefashionisto.com/blog/2009/09/editorial-lyle-lodwick-by-richard-burbridge/#more-32623

No comments: