Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things I Have: Sweater vest from Uniqlo

I have been singing the praises of Uniqlo for a long long time.  Ever since I started traveling to Asia... and even though they now have a store in NYC, I am more frequently in China, Hong Kong, or Japan and so stock up there.

I love the fit (nice & slim), I love the bevy of colors on offer (a lot of bright and eye catching shades!), and I love the price.  Picking up a crewneck merino wool sweater in four colors is an easy pick for Fall.

And while I did do that, I also bought this great button down cardigan with a fun argyle print.  Can't wait to layer this over my white J. Crew oxford...  as soon as the temp drops a bit.


And since the J+ line (designed by Jil Sander!) is dropping next month, I may have to venture out to Manhattan to check it out.  

In the meantime, peruse the Uniqlo Fall range here: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.html#/code:057899-000-08/

No comments: