Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bespoken for Spring '12: Things I Want

I wasn't able to attend the Bespoken show for Spring 2012, but a friend graciously shared their lookbook, which was done on newsprint. I read it on the plane last weekend and pulled out a shot of a great two-tone shirt.

Curious, I checked out the whole collection at GQ and liked what I saw. I am always a fan of two-tone pieces, seen below in both the jacket and the shirt.

I also liked the brightly printed shirt and shorts they showed, and the leather armband detail. While a little 'military', it actually reminded me of a more aggressive version of Thom Browne's dual white stripes on sleeves.





Bespoken's site gives some good background on the label (seemingly in their fourth season), as well as local stockists.

No comments: