Tuesday, August 2, 2011

McNairy Longwings for Engineered Garments: Things I Want

I'll be the first to admit that I have fallen onto the Mark McNairy bandwagon, head over heels. Everything he's been doing lately has been incredible. Still kicking myself that I didn't pick up the two-tone derby I tried on in Hong Kong.

Well, it is no surprise that I would love these longwings he did for Engineered Garments.

The deep rich color caught my eye, as well as the classic detailing. These shoes are definitely added to my top 10 for Fall '11.

And what I didn't notice at first (until Selectism pointed it out), is that the left and right shoe are slightly different. It took me a minute to find what that difference once, but it is subtle enough that you'll be the only one who knows.



Check out a few more pics at Selectism, and then go to Tres Bien shop and snatch them up!

2 comments:

Mishi Rowland said...

The concept you provided in the blog is really appreciable and should be adopted by the people of the planet. Please write a few lines about Womens Fashion | Girls Fashion In UK to increase my information about them as I want more knowledge about them.
Wholesale Womens Leggings Distributor

Europa fashions said...

The finest quality content you are producing is really impressive. I like your style of presenting the new and fresh ideas to the world. My interest areas are Fashion | Lifestyle | Womens Dresses. Please write something informative about these points to increase my knowledge about this.
womens jumpsuits distributor