Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oxford x Camo Bowtie: Things I Want

I'm not sure how it happened, but lately I am so into camo! I think I used to only see it on a pair of too baggy cargo shorts and just couldn't deal. But now... whether it be a tote bag, tailored shorts, or hightops I am diggin' the camo!

Now, Brooks Brothers has collaborated with Social Primer to do a collection of reversible bowties. And below is the Oxford Sidewheeler meets Camo style... and I want it!



Now to be fair, most of the collection is fantastic... check it out here, and if you don't go for this version get one of the others!


1 comment:

ullash said...

Our second shipment for the season from Sophnet.This time around, just some accessories.
We received another color in the Canvas Camo Tote bag and a restock in the Camo Tie for those who missed out on it the first time around.


camouflage backpack
camouflage duffel bag
camouflage flask
camouflage knives
camouflage tote bag