Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Swimsuit from Vilebrequin: Things I Have

A few weeks ago I posted a swimsuit review -- showing some of the styles I was looking at for summer. 


It was admittedly not an exhaustive list... and so when folks representing French beachwear company Vilebrequin suggested I check out their wares I was definitely open to it. I'd been gifted a Vilebrequin suit a few years ago and lost it, so a replacement sounded like a good idea!


Last week I stopped by their store on West Broadway for what a fantastic personal shopping experience... I tried on quite a few different pattern and color combinations in two different styles. 


In the end the Moorea cut had a great mid-calf length, and I really loved the Whirlwind print... a nice blend of colors that stands out but isn't too much.



Can't wait to wear this on one of my upcoming beach adventures... check it out here for more info!

No comments: