Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Steven Alan Tennis Shorts: Things I Have

Over the weekend I stopped into Steven Alan, as I was looking for some new shirts. I ended up taking home two great white shirts (one with a club collar, that I am very excited about). But I also had to buy these fantastic tennis shorts!

Now they may be considered a "short short", as they hit mid-thigh, but I thought they had a really great fit. I also liked that the light cotton will make these perfect for summer...

And in fact, I've already worn them... to my going away party! (My friend Carlo is also wearing a great Steven Alan shirt he picked up that day.)



Go check them out at the Steven Alan site!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Love the outfit on the left!! I really like it!! *____*
Nice blog too!!

XO, Sammy
http://thedevilwearssammy.blogspot.com/