Thursday, June 23, 2011

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012: Things I Want

Literally right off today's runway at Paris Fashion Week, Kim Jones showed his inaugural menswear collection for Louis Vuitton. I am admittedly not normally drooling over the men's collections from LV but this one had so much that was so good!

There was a very safari-esque vibe, but with some streetwear mixed in, and a lot of scarf action. One of my favorite pieces was this varsity jacket with the "V" emblem on it... and given how many Parisian men I saw wearing varsity jackets last month, they need to get this one to market as fast as possible.



I also really liked the oversized blue and red scarves and they way they were tied to totally envelope the models. I also liked the blue and red shirt -- some nice pattern on pattern.



While these were my two favorite looks, the rest of the collection definitely deserves a view...

No comments: