Thursday, June 24, 2010

Theory Sportscoat: Things I Have

On last weekend's shopping excursion I tried on a great sportscoat from Theory. I've been addicted to sportscoats the past couple of years and now have a nice array in my closet.

This one from Theory was nice and light (for Spring), blue and white stripes, and fit me so well. Actually everything from Theory fits me well... often when I wear their dress shirts I am asked if they were custom tailored for me.

So how could I pass this up, especially given it was on sale. Well... I didn't.



I got mine at Barney's (aka Mecca), but you can look at it on the Theory website: http://www.theory.com/mens-sportcoats-royden-emanate/A0184125,default,pd.html?dwvar_A0184125_color=BW3&start=3&cgid=sale-mens-sportcoats

Check it out!

No comments: