Friday, June 18, 2010

Jil Sander S/S 2011 at Pitti: Things I Want

This year at Pitti Uomo, Jil Sander was invited to do the special presentation (an honor Thom Browne had last year... I'm still salivating over it!).

And after seeing photos and video today of the show, let me just say that Raf Simons turned it out! What an amazing collection for Spring 2011! While the label's namesake has been rockin' and rollin' over at Uniqlo (with her J+ collab), I think Raf has been doing a great job at invigorating both the men's and women's lines (plus the new Navy line).

I love the solid bright colors, the layering of colors, the striped knits, and the floral motif. I am seriously pining for purple shirt and green pants below. And the light pink jacket. And the purple shorts. And...







I shared a few of my favs here, but please do check out the rest of the show: http://blog.wearethemarketblog.com/?p=6647. And a great review from Esquire: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/jil-sander-pitti-061710.

No comments: