Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I Have: Waxed Cotton Coat by J. Lindeberg

I have been searching for a new winter coat. I have had a beautiful wool coat for a few years now as well as a less expensive but trendier pea coat that I bought in Amsterdam. Both have had a lot of wear & tear and it was time for a replacement.

Since I'll be traveling to cold climates in the next couple of months, it was a priority to find something! Luckily I scored a great coat last week... found it at Confederacy, the relatively new store in Los Feliz. It is by J. Lindeberg, a waxed cotton with a zip in vest. I love it!

Check out J. Lindeberg at: http://www.jlindeberg.com/en/maincollection/

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

Is this model not wearing any pants, ohhh, are you going to wear the jacket the same way?