Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I Have: Heath Bowl

Okay so I know this is not a menswear item, but I just received a Heath bowl last night as a gift (thanks John!) and had to show! I have been wanting some Heath for a long time... first started seeing it at OK, a gift shop near my house. But now Heath has opened its very own store + studio on Beverly.

John was kind enough to get me my first piece and I love it (I have the medium sized bowl below)

You can check out the rest of their work at: www.heathceramics.com

2 comments:

Lauren (Lo) said...

what a sweetheart! I love it when friends come bearing gifts! Great piece. I love it!

AdventuresInSF said...

I'm obsessed with Heath! I love them! Only have a few pieces myself, but hope to have more some day. Go John. Good gift! Now when is he going to be willing to part with that black and white photo I love so much??? :)