Friday, November 1, 2013

Osklen Fall 2014: Things I Love

So I've been a fan of Osklen ever since my first trip to Brazil. I would walk into their store on Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo and feel transported... the scents, the sounds, the feel of the clothes. As a result I've been made some great purchases (including a one-off enormous leather duffel created for their runway show) along the way. 

For Fall '14 the brand has gone full force with color, and I love it. Staying true to the casual meets luxury core of the brand, yet updated with a strong punch of vibrancy through the color and prints being used.

I loved this look with the green on green, and the wide neck sweatshirt. 


Already owning a number off white/off-white pieces from Osklen, I thought the combination of this collared shirt with a slick pair of pants presented a sophisticated look.


A simple use of black and white, but something that stands out, stays true to the brand, and is definitely something I would wear for summer (north of the equator that is).


Overall a strong continued showing from Osklen and I can't wait to shop their Soho store once this collection arrives. Full images at Fucking Young!

No comments: