Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tee Shirt from Todd Snyder: Things I Have

I have been following menswear designer Todd Snyder since he launched his eponymous line, and have enjoyed the aesthetic: put together but not too much so, military influences, and a very high quality product.

A couple of weeks ago I visited their summer pop-up at Odin, where fantastic suits (and a tux) are available... and I couldn't resist grabbing a tie while I was there.

This past weekend I went back to Odin, to try on a few summer shirts and fell in love with the Todd Snyder tee. It has to be the softest, most comfortable tee I've tried on. I love the wide neck, the slouchy fit, and the heathered color. 

Couldn't resist taking it home + now it's packed for next week's Turkish cruise! Odin has more Snyder for you... check it out!

No comments: