Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Denim from J Brand: Things I Have

Over the summer I wrote how J Brand had sent me some jeans... their Kane fit, which quickly became my go-to denim.

Recently they offered to send me another pair, and with Spring coming I selected the Kane but it a lighter, more casual wash. More on that to come... what they also kindly sent was a pair of their Johnny fit.

I have to admit, I am not a fan of 'skinny' jeans. I like a straight leg, maybe with a little taper, but I don't want anything too tight or constricting. But I threw these on the day they arrived and loved them.



They fit really well throughout the leg, and while the ankle is slimmer than I'm used to, it worked really well with my boots.

I took these with me to Paris a couple of weeks ago and they were easy to wear for any occasion -- the dark rinse made it okay for dinner at a bistro, and then for a lot of walking the next day.

You can see the Johnny here, and then get to the J Brand Men's offering for the other thing I have my eye on -- some colorful chinos for Spring.


No comments: