Monday, October 31, 2011

Vintage Plaid Blazer by Thom Browne: Things I Have

Anyone who knows me knows that I have been a long time fan of Thom Browne. I love to wear his cropped and shortened aesthetic, and my eye can catch his red/white/blue striped grosgrain tags a mile away.

I was recently gifted an extraordinary blazer by Mr. Browne... from so many collections ago, that I like to refer to it as 'vintage'.

The blazer is a cashmere/wool blend tipped on the collar and cuffs with (of course) a grosgrain finish. I love the muted color palette of the plaid, so perfect for Fall.



Inside it is lined with a striped silk and finished with the sewn-in Thom Browne label.


This blazer is now making the rest of my jackets jealous, as they know they've been usurped... it is really a prized piece and I'm so thrilled to be able to wear it!


No comments: