Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweater by Gant Rugger: Things I Have

What can I say... Gant is blowing up right now! What a resurgence into the U.S. market. Between their Collection line, Rugger, and the amazing pieces from their collaboration with Michael Bastian (the subject of a future "Things I Have" post), Gant has really leveraged the prep/trad trend, the clamoring for heritage, and the exact right price point to keep customer engaged.

Last month I was in New York and visited the Gant Rugger store on Bleecker. While small, it exuded a great sense of the brand. I initially was so enthralled with the lacrosse print green sweater from the MB collection but at the Rugger store I felt the cream and blue sweater shown below had more versatility. I was sold.

I think the fit is great. The warmth of the wool is a bit much for the L.A. weather but I am sure my winter travels will take me to a worthy climate.


As you can tell from this glowing report, I would suggest you check out the Gant Rugger website: http://www.gant.com/gantrugger/#/collection but for sure find a store near you that carries the line. It is on fire and you'll quickly see why!

Enjoy!

No comments: