Monday, February 17, 2014

Burberry Prorsum Duffle Pouch: Things I Want

Watching the livestream of Burberry Prorsum's Spring '14 show, I was taken with the small leather pouches the models carried. Simple and functional and in a range of bright colors.

Since under-the-arm portfolios have been a thing the past few seasons, I liked the versatility of these bags: to carry your lunch, as a dopp kit, or just throw in your phone and daily essentials.


I've been waiting for these to hit retail... and today I found them available on Burberry's site. They are available in a variety of colors -- although I'd been eyeing the yellow, and what was shown on the runway translated into a less bright and more mustard color in production.

But the green is nice + bright and will be an awesome accessory for Spring... once I actually buy it, that is.






If you need a refresher on the rest of what Burberry showed for Spring... you can peep it over on Style .com.


No comments: