Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Maison Kitsune Spring '13: Things I Love

I was recently commenting on the frequency of shorts suits being shown in Paris and Milan for Spring '13 -- and Maison Kitsune's collection for the season is no exception. And to be clear, I like it! It ties in well to my own tendency towards a cropped look and also helps to beat the summer heat.

This first look from Kitsune is a favorite of mine, with a great shock of plaid. Together it really stands out, but you could take each piece separately and put together a great look.


If you know me, you know I'm a francophile and so the use of the tricolor on this polo will get me every time.


Another (more tame) shorts suit, this one more aligned with traditional suiting, and perhaps a more acceptable option for the office.


Now that Kitsune has a store here in NYC, I've been dropping by to check out their wares in person... but you can get on their website to see more!

No comments: