Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dress Shirt from Hugh and Crye: Things I Have

I arrived home tonight to a package on the front porch... my new shirt from Hugh & Crye! I'm always searching for well made shirts that fit well, especially with slim tailoring so it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a parachute.

I had ordered the Washington, D.C. based brand's rounded collar in the color "Lil League Gum" which I thought would sneak right into my Spring/Summer wardrobe.


Needless to say the shirt fit perfectly (I went with their Tall/Lean sizing) and I can't wait to wash it and wear it. Here's a promo shot of the shirt from their website...


I definitely suggest you check out all of their styles and consider picking up one for yourself. And from now until the end of May, you can enter code "mensthreadsVIP" for a $25 discount! What are you waiting for...



No comments: