Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ceramic Bowtie: Things I Want

As I've previously written, I am accumulating quite a collection of bowties. Most of them are of the cloth variety, although I do have one made from a Ken doll's head. (In case you missed it)

Now this morning I see this amazing ceramic bowtie, from Italy. I definitely want to add this to my collection -- love the take on the traditional tie, and this is definitely a conversation starter.



Via Hypebeast, the ties are produced by Cor Sine Labe Doli and come in black (shown here) or brown. Check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this bowtie! Im a big fan of bow ties and this is a nice one to add to a collection. You should get it!

Sammy said...

Love it!! I want it too!! =D

XO, Sammy
http://thedevilwearssammy.blogspot.com/