Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I Want: Patent Shoes

Let me start by saying I am currently in Shanghai, on a business trip, and so there will be a lot more "Things I Want" posts than "Things I Have". Although I do have a new Opening Ceremony sweater & Nom de Guerre bag that I need to post!

Since seeing Lanvin's recent patent shoes, I have been feigning for a pair. Then this morning I see that Selectism did a post on a style from Generic Man.

While I am hard on my shoes, I would buy a pair of those new rubber rain guards to protect these babies. They're fun, a little flashy, but the muted color tones the whole look down just enough.

You can check out the Generic Man site at: http://www.thegenericman.com/

1 comment:

AdventuresInSF said...

YES! Patent shoes. Everyone's gotta have at least one pair. :)